As Senior NodeJS Developer, you will assist the existing team of developers as well as supporting them with help and advice on implementation.
If you possess good communication skills and an eye for detail in documentation and if you are able to work analytically, autonomously and responsibly at all times, this is your chance.
- You will assist the team to consistently implement new features for the existing application.
- You will also assist within the continuous middle layer migration from PHP to Node.js with GraphQL as API Gateway to a new microservices architecture.
Must have skills / working experience
- The successful candidate is likely to hold a degree in mathematics, IT, natural sciences or technology from a state-recognised university; you may also be a similarly qualified developer.
- You will possess an excellent knowledge of the following technologies: Node.js/Express.js, GraphQL and Rest, Microservices, Mocha and Chai.
- Solid experiences in React 16 with Redux and a good understanding of relational and non-relational databases are highly appreciated.
- Your credentials will also include a sound knowledge of GIT, JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- An excellent command of English is second nature; knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Your responsiveness and adaptability will enable you to operate confidently in a dynamic environment.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.