The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects which require the integration of software and hardware components in order to deliver a seamless CabinConnect end-to-end solution to customers. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting and maintaining the lab infrastructure.
This is a cross-functional role which requires close interaction with Software Development, Test, Networks, Project Management, and Operations teams. Understanding of the interaction and interdependencies between the components is essential, with ability to investigate and resolve a variety of issues with little management and oversight.
* Capture, analyse, decompose, model, and create requirements for system changes.
* Conduct verification and validation testing for system changes.
* Lead or contribute to system integration efforts - hardware and software.
* Provide technical support and troubleshoot issues with hardware, connectivity, and software as part of customer operational support, or as part of project delivery activities.
* Estimate, track, own, and report project technical cost and schedule aspects for assigned scope of work
* Maintain and support the CabinConnect lab infrastructure - SIU and FFP servers, harnesses and looms; power supplies, A429 simulators, and other ancillary components.
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
* Extensive experience with airline passenger wireless IFE systems and components - hardware and software
* Experience working with avionics components, connectors, standards (e.g. ARINC429), and process control procedures
* Proficient with Debian 8, Linux applications, and virtualisation
* Proficient with Python
* Extensive experience with Networking and Wireless protocols, configuration, and troubleshooting
* Experience with software development, integration, and release
* Working experience with testing and test automation
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.