Project Start: ASAP
Project duration: 8,5 Months
Location: Bochum and then remote
Languages: English(German nice to have)
* Deliver architecture and design decisions for manufacturing projects and programmes
* Works on functional standards that address the requirements of both business and technology users and ensures the functional architecture can be pragmatically implemented within the constraints set by the project or programme according to the agreed architectural principles and standards.
* Provides input for the Design Authority with the Global Design Leads
* Partners with technology teams to influence adoption and enforcement of functional standards serving as the subject matter expert.
* Address complex and often unstructured and undefined issues and problems, identifying and implementing effective solutions
* Highlight and manage risks associated with issues and problems
* Driving global, across regions harmonisation and standardisation whilst meeting immediate business needs (regional requirements supporting the varied Business Operating Models and channels of trade) - able to be pragmatic when required to meet these conflicting priorities
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or similar
* Deep Knowledge of cloud technologies
* TOGAF Accreditation Experience with PPM tools for project tracking
* Technical knowledge to influence and direct project outcome
* Technical Skills to deliver business solution
* Experience working with Automatization Networks
* Experience in the challenge of current policies/ standards to develop new techniques
* Technical experience in the implementation of the respective technologies incl. Interfaces
* Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry(Refinery)
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated CV, availability and your hourly rate with everything included.
Reference number: 358665
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.