Security analyst m/f 100%
Role / Project:
For one of our clients in Geneva, we are looking for a Security analyst m/f with 6 months of contract with possible extension.
Main Tasks / Mission:
* Strengthen the IE-system team to support the Rehosting project in the implementation and testing of the infrastructure at the security level.
* Very good knowledge of security practices in Windows, Linux, network infrastructure, telecommunications and Internet environments.
* Very good theoretical knowledge and understanding of best practices in IT security, as well as IT risk management.
* Knowledge of intrusion detection and incident management tools.
* Great conceptual, editorial and technical rigour. Rigorous, organized, methodical and proactive approach, but also a sense of resourcefulness developed.
* Ability to work in a team or independently.
* Ability to assert oneself and work both in crisis situations and in multi-tasking mode.
* The ability to abstract and assess solutions to problems globally, the ability to identify interdependencies and to assess problems globally.
* Ability to evaluate and assess processes and procedures and take appropriate action.
* University education in computer science or engineering, mastery of internal audit methodology, techniques and standards, ideally supplemented by training in computer risk/security management
* French: fluent (preferably mother tongue)
* English: good knowledge
* German: good knowledge => a plus but not mandatory (!)
Reference #: 918347NC
Role: Security analyst m/f 100%
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 6+ months
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.