My client, a large consultancy, is looking for an SAP HCM Consultant for a 6 month contract based in Kiel, Hamburg.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in end to end Germany Payroll activities, including local German employment laws, German Taxation and Statutory reporting’s
• In depth experience in supporting SAP HCM modules such as OM/PA, Time Management, Self-Service Modules and cross-functional integration processes along with specialization in SAP Germany Payroll configuration/system settings in implementing/supporting SAP HR landscapes
• Experience in configuration, testing, preparing test documents with business scenarios, and communication with business for providing solution
• Must have handled year-end activities including HRSP/LCP upgrades
• Should be able to evaluate SAP OSS notes for preparing impact analysis including analysing the legal changes related to German Payroll and implement changes. Ability to liaise with SAP AG for OSS messages/notes to sort out product issues
• Should have knowledge of basic programming in ABAP HR and de-bugging skills to identify and fixing technical issues
• Familiarity with service now and solution manager to carry out support activities would be an added advantage
• Domain knowledge on Retail and Corporate Banking business processes
• Proven expertise in configuring and supporting SAP landscapes
• Experience of working in highly customized SAP environment with connectivity to non-SAP applications in customer IT landscape
• Knowledge of ITIL processes (incident/change/problem) and Application life cycle management
• Experience of working in a geographically diversified teams preferred
• Good communication in Germany and English, verbal and written
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.