The perfect candidate will be able to start immediately however my client is able to wait up to 4 weeks for the right person. German speakers will be at an advantage however applications from English speaking candidates are welcomed. After the initial on boarding phase, this position offers 75% remote work.
If this role sounds interesting, it is strongly advised that all candidates apply ASAP as this listing will be closed when a suitable candidate has been identified.
• Develop C/C++ middleware for the infotainment system
• Design, document, integrate, and test APIs / SDKs that provide services for: media, phone, navigation, speech–recognition, mobile device connectivity, and CAN network communication
• Lead integration, build, and release of firmware images for the platform
• Lead root cause analysis of software defects.
• Lead optimization of boot-up performance and system responsiveness
• Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to deliver a best-in-class infotainment system
• Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• 4+ years C/C++ software development experience in the automotive industry
• Proficiency of C/C++ language, GNU toolchain, and Unix: QNX, Linux, or equivalent
• Experience with QNX and Qt/QML
• Good understanding of IP network Stack and Application layer protocols such as HTTP and MQTT
• Experience with communication protocols: CAN, TCP/IP, USB, Bluetooth, and/or Wi-Fi
• Proficiency with revision control including: git, subversion, or equivalent
• Working knowledge and experience developing an infotainment feature technology, such as navigation, voice recognition, media phone, or a similar technology
• Automotive product development process and quality experience (i.e., A-SPICE, FMEA, etc.)
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »