* Experience in shipping material design products, motion design and prototyping as well as creating illustrations that communicate complicated topics and processes in a simplified way
* Understanding of user research techniques and how they can be applied to problem-solving
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and manage projects with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
* Languages: fluent English, both written and spoken
* Creating high quality proposals throughout the entire design process
* Maintaining and evolving the continued development of the design language
* Coordinating general assistance to the travel design team
* Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and designs effectively
* Working closely with product managers and engineering to effectively communicate the value of visual design and brand
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.