IT Business Analyst – Insurance Applications
You`ll be working on a project that aims to implement a global pricing tool via an out of the box technology (Guidewire Policy Center).
• Experience as IT Business Analyst within global companies, preferably insurance industry
• Knowledge with Guidewire would be a plus
• Experience in requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
• Insurance underwriting knowledge would be highly beneficial
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Ability to travel 10-20% within Europe
• Fluent in English
• Provides explanations and expertise regarding as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e, process, data, work flow, application etc. to appropriate stake-holders
• Understands customers´ objectives, processes and products in order to make appropriate recommendations for customer-specific needs
• Collaborates with project manager to build Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan
• Participates in development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.