Business Analyst - Software Solution Implementation
This project focuses on the modernization of the entire Target Operating Model, from the front-end (customer facing) to the core system.
• 5+ years’ experience as Business Analyst within insurance and P&C (property and casualty) business
• Experienced in implementations of new software solutions
• Strong business and process analysis skills
• Experience in underwriting, policy administration and billing
• Experience with the Guidewire suite and in particular Policy Center, Digital portals modules would be a strong advantage
• Strong communication skills with stakeholders on different levels
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
• Implementation of user stories in client's system/process world
• Management of the interface between Business & IT
• Provides explanations and expertise regarding as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e, process, data, work flow, application etc. to appropriate stakeholders
• Understands customers´ objectives, processes and products in order to make appropriate recommendations for customer-specific needs
• Collaborates with project manager to build Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan
• Participates in development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
Off to new destinations! Apply now!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.