Software Developer – Java SE/Java EE / Kafka
• Several years’ experience as Software Developer with focus on Java SE Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services and REST within the financial service industry
• Experience in Kafka and related ecosystem (Producer/Consumer API, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connectors)
• Well versed with Java 8+ and solid object-oriented analysis and design skills, multithreading and concurrency
• Experience with Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting
• Strong skills with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, GitHub, Maven, TeamCity, JIRA, etc.
• Knowledge of Python in context of Big Data and ML is a plus but not mandatory
• Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
• Solid understanding in track record prioritizing and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
• Fluent in English
• Design and develop Java software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC) using: Spring Boot, Kafka and related ecosystem (Producer/Consumer API, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connectors), ML, as well as in house developed technologies.
• Drive and review technical and architectural design of global solutions, enforcing architectural design guidelines and challenge status quo
• Make sure produced code is secure, stable and operating efficiently
• Meet the high expectations of clients through frequent release cycles of quality software
• Provide your expertise and architectural assistance to other team members
• Investigate and resolve production issues with global teams to help maintaining a stable production environment; remain cool and effective in a crisis
• Work collaboratively and effectively in virtual teams across locations and organizational boundaries
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.