Archiviertes Projekt - Sailpoint IAM Consultant (m/w/d) - Düsseldorf
• Define and document the integration architecture for Sailpoint IIQ with other systems, including complex password and directory synchronization scenarios for on-premise and cloud environments
• Analyze epics and user stories, write technical designs
• Develop connectors, processes and other customizations for Sailpoint IIQ as well as unit tests for the developed functions • Enhance existing DevOps toolchain based on Sailpoint SSB, git, Jenkins and Ansible
• Participate in daily stand-ups to makes product development teams more productive and efficient
• Align with systems development and operations teams as well as testers
• Testing identity management solution
Key Skill Requirements
• Experience with Sailpoint IIQ Identity Management solution
• Good knowledge of agile development methodologies/SCRUM including relevant tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
• DevOps automation skills
• Dedicated Team Player.
• Strong initiative and willingness to change.
• Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work.
• Very good knowledge of German and English
Dauer: Ende 2019 + Verlängerungsoption
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.