• Candidate should be able to implement algorithms in FPGAs from Matlab or C code.
• Experience with state-of-the-art electrical engineering tools
• Ability to review and understand electrical schematics and interfacing component datasheets.
• Strong 'hands-on' lab experience with instrumentation, equipment, and processes.
• FPGA Architecture skillset or candidate's desire to develop in this area expected
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities in a team environment with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in the design, test, debug and fielding of FPGAs
• Knowledge of VHDL / Verilog and HDL Coder
• Experience with Xilinx Vivado or Quartus toolset
• Experience with Questasim Simulators
• Experience with Matlab / Simulink
• Strong laboratory experience with instrumentation, equipment and processes.
• Motivated self-starter and problem solver with proven experience executing in diverse multi-disciplinary teams
• Strong computer skills in basic MS office and technical programs
• Solid fundamentals of digital/analog/mixed signal electronics, components, and interface/communication standardsAbout BAE Systems Electronic
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.