• Assist in embedded software development for internal projects from prototype to production.
• Work collaboratively on a product team, owning the ongoing support and development of the product’s embedded software.
• Write specifications about the firmware you’re developing, i.e. document your work as you go.
• Build and improve on tools for validation, testing and debugging of firmware.
• Collaborate with in-house and external hardware design engineers throughout the system design and development process.
• Identify hardware and software platforms to develop current and future products on.
• BA/BS degree in CS, ECE, or related with 5+ years of experience
• Production experience in embedded systems programming
• Production experience in embedded C/C++
Nice to have
• MA/MS CS or ECE.
• Comfortable writing your own makefiles and linker scripts
• Experience bringing an electronics product to market
• Experience with small-footprint and low-power embedded systems
• Experience with embedded Linux and Real Time Operating Systems (FreeRTOS, Zephyr OS, etc.)
• Experience with code coverage and static analysis tools
• Experience with automated testing systems
• Experience with hands-on hardware prototyping and debugging tools (e.g. oscilloscopes, network analyzers, logic analyzers, etc.)
• Experience with cross-platform development toolchains
• Experience with network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT, etc.)
• Experience with I2C, SPI, UART, SDIO communication protocols
• Experience with high level and/or scripting languages (e.g. Python, MATLAB, etc.)
• Ability to work both independently, and in tandem with small, multi-disciplinary teams
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.