- Leading the end2end recruitment process including hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process
- Apply and adapt broader talend acquisition strategy (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc.) within your designated function or market
- Act as a key point of contact to support the implementation of global initiatives within your designated function or market
- Leverage relevant advertising resources and apply other relevant candidate marketing strategies to create local, regional and global awareness (if needed) in order to attract qualified applications for key roles within your area os responsibility
- Leverage candidate databases (internal, external) in addition to other sourcing channels (university, competitive research, job fairs, social)top identifie prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects
- Build, engage and maintain pre-qualified as well as prospective candidate pools of strong former candidates and new candidates within the functional area that you support
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with functional / market leadership and key business partners of all levels to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a strategy on effective recruitment activities for positions within your area of responsibility.
- Conduct quarterly review meetings with business leaders and key business partnerst to privede an overview of recruiting archivements as well as oppertunities to improve hiring performance moving forward
- Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process
- Utilize recruitment system effectively following key standarts, documenting key actions recommending improvements and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes
- Lead additional recruitment initiatives as needed
- Very good skills in English und German
- Strong expertise in digital domain, start-up mindset, self-driven, passionate for digital topics
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a recruiter within an agency, start-up or corporate environment
- Track report for delivering high impact customer experience and implementing new solutions to consult their business area
- Strong track report of driving a holistic recruiting strategie and global recruiting initiatives ( i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity etc.) and achieving goals in the digital domain
- Strong ability to leverage talend acquisition analytics to consult recruiting efforts and business planning decisions
- High level of partnership and collaboration with business leaders in your area of responsibility to drive proactive talent acquisition planning
Start: August 2019
End: 31.12.19 (+)
Capacity: Fulltime, Onsite
If you are interested, please send us your skill profile with hourly rate and availability in PDF format.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.