for our client in Duesseldorf area we are seeking an User Experience Designer (m/f/d).
• Delivery of solution-oriented, well crafted and evidence‐based digital experiences through sketches, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, as needed
• Completing user stories and the related sub-tasks in an agile environment
• Performing iterative usability testing and conducting UX auditing to ensure credibility and usability checks throughout the product cycle
• Ensure quality and consistency of UX deliverables, experience planning, conducting and performing user experience study activities such as one-on-one interviews, paperprototyping, concept testing, card sorting, surveys, usability testing, etc. as well as evaluating and compiling the results
• Supervision or facilitating of user research techniques (e.g. user interviews, usability tests, focus groups, quantitative studies, online, labs and qualitative evaluations)
• Providing structure methods to adopt high usability and upgrade of user friendliness
• Complete hold of UX methodologies and product lifecycle and experience using design research methods and working on projects in UX designer role for SaaS
• Proven knowledge of Design Thinking and Lean UX methods
• Experience dealing with virtual teams in offshore locations and capability to deliver in heterogeneous and complex environments Ability to express design solutions and processes using latest tools such as Sketch, Axure, Marvel, Adobe, XD, Zepplin, InVision, Proto.io, and/or other software
• Be well read in the masters: Krug, Cooper, Nielson Morville/Rosenfield etc
Willingness to travel: 10%
Duration: 5 MM++
Location: GR Frankfurt
Are you currently interested and available?
Then please feel free to contact us anytime.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »