CAPEX Project Manager (m/w/d)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
• Managing the engineering & design, procurement, cost control & scheduling as well as construction according to project budget and schedule.
• Undertaking the contract administration according to company’s agreement boilerplates, VOB and German regulations.
• Establishing key relationships with the vendors and company‘s key stakeholders.
• Setting up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues, which may arise.
• Chairing the weekly engineering, procurement, and construction progress meetings, and report weekly the project and commercial progress.
• Prepare and lead the project steering committee meeting, ensure a proper escalation of the issues when relevant
• Managing, applying LEAN tools, the construction manager based on site and cooperating with company’s management and PMO.
• Managing and developing the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported and motivated. Assessing resources available on a regular basis and bring in additional support/specialist expertise.
• Establishing and monitoring appropriate project operating procedures and systems, specifically ensuring management plan is being followed and adhered to.
• Ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel.
• Managing, monitoring and coordinating all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbor relations, safety, quality, HS&E, and design.
• Ensuring subject matter experts and users are up to date and engaged during project lifecycle.
• Ensuring close-out and practical completion schedules are completed and issued.
• Degree in Chemical / Pharma / Mechanical / Process engineering.
• At least 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology with demonstrated project management experience. Working knowledge in Lean methodologies.
• Good knowledge of various types pharmaceutical manufacturing processes/technologies.
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence and work across organizational boundaries.
• Ability to work well as an integral part of a large Project Team but also as a self-starter.
• Effective leader and keen on working in a cross-cultural environment.
• Experience with validation of pharmaceutical processes according to current guidelines.
• Understanding of built environment and the construction lifecycle.
• Understanding of the German HOAI phases and VOB contract procedures.
• Successful track record of managing contractors and other stakeholders.
• Sound knowledge of German legal framework, including health and safety regulations, contract law (BGB, VOB), environment and building regulations.
• Expertise in managing budgets up to €100m and forecasting expenditure.
• Expertise in key project processes such as design principals and management, construction processes, procurement and tendering.
• Excellent IT/OT skills.
• Fluency in German and English, Good communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Understanding of industry best practice.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »