Archiviertes Projekt - Business Analyst
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
* 7+ years of working experience as IT Business Analyst in the Financial Services sector
* At least 5+ years of practice in the area of Asset or Wealth Management including Portfolio Management Systems or Applications covering the Investment Process
* Good understanding of main Asset classes including Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives as well as of investment decision making processes and strategies
* Demonstrable experience leading Requirements gathering, specifications (70% of the role) and User Acceptance Testing (30% of this role)
* Experience in Test Management (HP Quality Center) would be desirable
* Very good SQL knowledge (SQL queries) as well as hands-on MS Office skills
* Being Agile practitioner
* Ability to work under pressure with a high level of flexibility and to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments with a can-do approach
* Excellent stakeholder and client relationship management skills
* Languages: English - fluent both written and spoken, German would be nice to have
* Acting as Product Owner, managing the product roadmap, maintaining and prioritizing business requirements and working very closely with the Scrum Master and IT Teams
* Being responsible from vision, to development of concept, to implementation of sound for new client-focused and value-adding product capabilities for applications within the Project Portfolio
* Liaising with different stakeholders and understanding, formulating, prioritizing Business Requirements and translating them into specifications for IT
* Supporting Business Users resolving day-to-day business issues and IT problems
* Integrating test planning and -execution and coordination of UAT with business
* Maintaining and enhancing business requirements management and documentation
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15539
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health - and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »