SQL Oracle Database Engineer (m/f)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
• You will be in charge of the operation and maintenance of our high-performance Time-Series Database.
• Establish and ensure reliable flow and integration of data from internally and externally sourced data
• Understand different asset classes for financial products as this is an integral part of the project design
• Collaborate with multiple cross-functional engineering teams to identify and address data gaps or inconsistencies
• Create custom tooling, as necessary, to simplify the efforts of both the support team and the users
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve them.
• Implement Backup and Recovery procedures for the database
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
• Excellent testing skills /Build and test automation tools for infrastructure
• Handle deployments in all environments
• Manage CI and CD tools with the rest of the team
• Being in charge of the automated Regression- and User testing for the high performance DB
• University / FH degree or professional experience in IT
• Hands-on experience on the OneTick Database product.
• The data stored in the Database is used for different purposes: audit, analytics, statistics, quantitative models etc. and comes from different sources including our own inhouse contributed data.
• 5-8 years working experience as a Systems Engineer in Financial Industry, preferable in Investment Banking Front Office
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with databases including Oracle, MySQL & Elasticsearch
• Two years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
• 3+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
• 2+ years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
• Previous experience with software development, infrastructure, development, or development and operations
• Experience with Agile Methods, including Test Driven Development
• Knowledge of bank workflow and products data structure
• Programming skills and experience with languages such as C and Java
• Knowledge of Erlang, Tibco FTL, Apache Thrift, gRPC, Open API
• Fluent English Skills, preferable German
• Structured working approach
• Very good analytic skills
• Passion for real-time data area, low latency-technology and front end business
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a good sense of humor
• Independent, pragmatic and pro-active working style
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen »