Interim Medical Science Liaison (m/f/d)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
We are searching for a
Medical Science Liaison (m/f/d)
1 year assignment; prolongation optional
Region: Eastern Germany
Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are a team of field-based, highly trained professionals with strong clinical and/or scientific backgrounds and excellent communication skills. They represent the Medical Affairs organization to the broad medical/scientific community.
• Represent the company and lead medical & scientific exchanges within the respective community of the north-eastern region of Germany (Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Thuringia, Saxony-Anhalt, north-western part of Saxony incl. Leipzig and north-eastern part of Hesse incl. Kassel).
• Develop and lead Key External Experts and investigators engagement plans – identify, develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationship with External Experts and Scientific Bodies.
• Discuss scientific data on products with all relevant stakeholders (i.e. hematologists and oncologists).
• Closely cooperate and align with KAM-team for all activities related to medical information for external groups.
• Act as point of contact for unsolicited information requests on company inline products and pipeline.
• Facilitate company sponsored and investigator sponsored trials (ISTs). Provide frequent updates on investigative site support by updating medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from interactions and discussions with External Experts and investigators.
• Provide medical/scientific leadership and expertise to internal and external groups. Conduct internal trainings on medically relevant topics.
• Identify and nominate members of our clients Speakers’ Bureau and ensure they are updated on new clinical data and findings.
• Lead and support advisory board meetings, round table meetings and investigator meetings.
• Adhere to corporate SOPs and ensure vigilant compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines governing scientific interactions with physicians and healthcare professionals across all activities.
• Share best practice experiences with fellow MSLs.
• Embrace and demonstrate the Corporate Values.
• Contribute positively to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics.
• An advanced clinical / scientific degree required (e.g. PharmD, PhD, or MD – other doctoral degrees may be considered).
• Experience in the area of hematology and/or oncology.
• Minimum of 1 year experience as MSL or other clinical/medical function preferred.
• Field experience is a plus.
• Flexibility, diplomacy, and ability to manage expectations.
• Problem solving and entrepreneurial skills.
• Ability to travel frequently with overnight stays (e.g. thought leader visits, internal meetings, medical meetings and congresses, and training meetings).
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen »