Archiviertes Projekt - QC Associate Scientist
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
* 2-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biological, microbiological, sterile manufacturing or medical device industry
* Competent handling with the concepts of GMP and GLP as well as strong knowledge of bioassay test methods like Cell counts, Elisa, Flow cytometry
* Knowledge of LabWare LIMS and/or other QC data systems
* Focused on customer satisfaction and react to customer requests
* Able to proof work and identify non-standard format or wording and errors within documents
* Strong ability to work independently, compliantly and results driven
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
* Scheduling and performing Bio-Analytical testing such as Flow, ELISA, cell count, cell viability, re-sidual bead assessment, qPCR, Potency in collaboration with experienced team members
* Accomplishing all testing and activities compliantly following appropriate SOPs and procedures
* Upholding controls, reagents and reference standards to support testing
* Overseeing data generated by other team members and training others
* Donating to the setup and optimization of infrastructure or specialized facilities e.g. cell culture or qPCR labs as an expert with adequate guidance and maintaining lab equipment
* Implementing validation, transfers, optimization of test methods as per appropriate protocols as well as maintaining GMP/GLP quality systems and contributing to OOS/OOE and deviation investigations
* Reviewing of laboratory logbooks and laboratory cleaning and assuring stock of reagents and materials
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health- and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen »