Tasks and responsibilities:
• Review the construction philosophy and plans prepared by Contractor(s) and ensure that legal and Owner’s HSE requirements are followed and maintained at all times;
• Monitor and review the performance of all Contractors involved in the on-site construction activities related to the construction of the terminal;
• Monitor and review the performance of Contractors at off-site fabrication yards and shops;
• Provide local advice and data to the Contractors to assist in the development of construction plans;
• Review Contractor’s design and provide input to Constructability reviews;
• Assist Contractors to overcome local issues with regard to logistics, site access, resources and competent local suppliers.
• 10 to 15 years of proven experience in the management of large construction projects of a similar nature (LNG or gas plant experience is considered an advantage);
• Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills;
• Ability to analyse problems and make well-reasoned and sound decisions;
• Fluent in English language. Ability to communicate in German is considered an advantage.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.