CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (m/f/d) Bio LNG plant as of now in NORWAY + Cologne area | 4+ month
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
In addition to the headquarters in Erlensee, we have offices in Frankfurt and in Dusseldorf. Furthermore, we have subsidiaries in Sydney, Moscow and New Delhi.
• Mandatory fluent English language skills
• Place of assignment: Asker (NORWAY, construction planning) + Cologne area (GERMANY, construction site)
• Project start soon as possible for 4+ month
• Salary based on negotiation.
The Construction Manager (CM) will be responsible for the construction phase of the
EPC Project. The CM will be responsible for all activities at the Site including those of all sub-Contractors and suppliers. The CM will provide leadership to the Project to monitor the progress and performance of works on-site to ensure that it is completed safely, on time and within budget whilst achieving the correct level of quality. The Construction Manager will also be responsible for:
• Delivering the safety and quality goals for the project
• Completing and reviewing constructability studies
• Establishing site policies, procedures and site administration
• Ensuring that safety programmes are in place that meets
requirements of Wartsila and Shell including all project policies and regulations
• Management of the construction activities to ensure compliance with the drawings, specifications, and quality standards of the Project
• Management of construction performance
• Manage the works in accordance with Schedule and takes
immediate action to mitigate the delay.
• Preparing plans for site activities
• Preparing regular progress reports for all construction-related
• Preparing as-built drawings and construction records
• The interface with all construction-based 3rd parties
The Construction Manager will have at least 15 years relevant experience in the management of large capital work Projects in LNG, Oil and Gas or energy sector.
• Experience in high value, EPC construction projects
• Experience leading a construction team on major Projects
• Thorough working knowledge of and experience in construction
management principles and practices
• Establishment of onshore construction site requirements.
• Construction kick off with Sub-Contractors.
• Managing on-site construction activities Championing Safety.
• Managing construction activities through completion, testing and ready
• Managing projects through commissioning and start-up and hand over
• Demonstrated leadership skills and team working through behaviour &
• Demonstrated strong listening and communication skills with high
energy and commitment.
• A “can do” attitude and ability to perform in difficult situations
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen »