This role is a key role and responsible for the global implementation of the new, approved IT Governance Policy.
• Develop an “IT Governance Policy” Implementation Concept for the relevant entities
• Develop and communicate an approved Rollout Plan, based on “IT Governance Policy” Implementation. Concept, including specific implementation instructions for each of the relevant entities involved.
• Coordinate, Monitor, and Support the implementation activities
• Setup a Control environment (GMC’s, Key Controls, Internal Controls) and provide periodic reporting
• University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or Natural Science
• Governance, Risk, Control certifications, publications
• Profound, senior, practical experience and know how in defining and setting up and operating an IT Governance; and in incrementally improving an existing IT Governance setup, in a global financial services firm
• Excellent understanding and practical experience in IT Risk & Outsourcing Management
• Familiar with the practical design, definition and implementation of IT Internal controls, preferably in Metric Stream
• Very good language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
• Strong negotiation skills, in an international context
• Team oriented, self-directed, responsible and motivated personality
• Fast comprehension, open minded with an analytical approach
• Capability to achieve high quality and quantity work results even under time pressure
• Active network to industry peers
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.