The position supports the production of pharmaceuticals for clinical studies in Supply Team. In particular, the activities relate to the GMP-compliant production of dosage forms, operation of the manufacturing facilities, cleaning and documentation of the activities carried out.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Incoming goods, proper storage and preparation for the dispatch of the goods
* Production of the dosage forms including implementation of the necessary in-process controls
* GMP-compliant documentation and control of the activities carried out (electronic batch documentation, logbooks, labels, forms, associated supplementary gene)
* Operation including setup, cleaning and disinfection of the manufacturing facilities and rooms
* Delegated sampling
* Responsible for order and cleanliness in the assigned task areas
* Cooperation to achieve the Supply Team goals
* Compliance with the assigned SOPs and training courses
* Compliance with general rules on the subject HSE
* Assignment to Team Encapsulation
The successful incumbent will possess:
* Candidate must already have experience in the manufacture of solid dosage forms (capsule filling area)
* Pharmaceutical technicians, pharmaceutical technologists or people from the food sector with several years of experience in the GMP-regulated environment are preferred.
* Flexibility, resilience and teamwork skills.
* Willingness to work shifts is required.
* Languages: Fluent German, knowledge of English is desirable
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen