This role will focus on the people side of the change related to business process, systems and technology as well as, culture and behavior in APAC Crop Science Customer Service and Distribution. It will also be a focal point to regional change managers and change champions; providing guidance and support in the execution of the change management strategy and practices. This role will adapt global change strategy to suit local needs and execute tactical change management plans, working very closely with business leads in the Customer Service and Distribution organization. The primary responsibility will be implementing change management strategies and plans inclusive of all key change levers: communication, engagement, sponsor and stakeholder management, training, coaching and reinforcement.
Responsibilities of the Position:
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities in APAC CS CS&D
• Evaluate and ensure stakeholder group impacts and readiness
• Develop compelling and customized change stories
• Create and execute communication plans to increase engagement and drive adoption of changes globally.
• Build a high-impact change champion network around the globe.
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• Provide change management guidance and coaching to Regional Change Managers and change champions
• Provide input and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Maintain regular participation and communication within the Global change management community within the client
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• 10+ years of end-to-end change management experience with a proven track record of results.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts with demonstrated results.
• Organizational change management certification or designation preferred.
• Preferred: Master’s degree in business, organization development (OD), organizational psychology, communication, or HR
• Fluent in English
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.