Desired Experience Range:
• 10+ years in Telecom IT with at least 5 years in Telecom consulting
*Domain Practice Knowledge / Expertise*:
• Appreciation of BSS design & solution architecture concepts and expert level understating of BSS implementations for telco industry.
• Proven experience in large scale B/OSS telco implementations, upgrade and data migration from legacy systems
• Having experience in Product Management for large-scale, full-life cycle telco Projects covering Fixed Network, Mobile and Digital Services.
• Expertise in SFDC/Vlocity, B2B Billing will be advantage
• Ability to connect the dots on the basis of available information and identify gaps in the overall Technical/Functional Architecture.
*Product Management Competencies*:
• As Product Capabilities owner, will be responsible for Business stakeholder management, conduct workshops, define Capabilities/ EPICs/ Stories and get signoff in Agile (SAFe/ SPOTIFY) ways of working
• Exhibit Functional competencies in Business Analysis and Structural analytical thinking
• Experienced in systems process definition and design, Requirements mapping, and gap analysis.
• Strong knowledge of business processes and ability to translate into a consistent and effective solution across various domains/applications.
• Effectively Challenge and Negotiate with Business SMEs/ Product Owners on Product Requirements/ Design and to establish a consensus on the final approach.
• Strong verbal/presentation/technical writing skills
• Certified or Experienced in TMFORUM process, eTOM frameworks
Digital & Future Skills
• Show case of digital skills in Design Thinking, Cloud, Security, Analytics and 5G/IoT
• Ability to facilitate Business workshops using collaboration tools like MIRO, JIRA, JIRA Align ( Portfolio Management)
• Provide consulting leadership to customers and experience in leading large TELCO transformation
• Able to model business processes in BPM tool
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.