• You will work closely with PharmINT& Forensics team to deliver the timely delivery to deliver spectra for methods development and maintenance to empower the authentication services
• Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned Anti-counterfeiting operations, net-works and/or PharmINT & Forensics services: Work on assigned priorities and to an agreed plan, through the systematic collection, spectroscopic data gathering according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, and ISEC & Guidelines into timely accu-rate and relevant PharmINT deliverables
• Support the execution of the global genuine Drug Substances and Drug Products collec-tion to ensure to support the spectral libraries development and maintenance
• Support operations related to the development, validation, transfer and maintenance of accurate and traceable cross-divisional spectral libraries to support the development of robust multivariate/Chemometrics statistical methods for reliable, cost-efficient and real-time detection of counterfeit medicines
• Plan and manage the collection of genuine drug products covering the manufacturing
• Plan and manage the development, validation, transfer and maintenance of the spectral library
• Handle exhibits collected during anti-counterfeiting operations and their chain of custody to ensure traceability of PharmINT & Forensics services following the evidence life cycle process and guidelines.
• Chemical scientist (with bachelor or MSc in Life Sciences, forensics, Pharmacy or Medicines from accredited Technical University) or equivalent education with experience in pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience undertaking similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a particular focus on analytical and forensic sciences as well as technology and quality Control. Operational experience should include manufacturing, forensic, QA/QC management, development or other relevant experience e.g. working at a regulatory health authority and/or law enforcement
• Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools
• Proficient in utilization of special tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities e.g., spectrometers, handheld devices labs
• Good scientific and technical knowledge in analytical chemistry and galenical development.
• Proficient in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python with data management and integration skills is a plus
• Proficiency in pharmaceutical formulation development and process engineering
• Comprehensive knowledge of SOP, cGMP, cGLP and regulations and policies
• Profound knowledge in analytical technology and equipment, including qualification and calibration
• Experience in vibrational spectroscopy (e.g., NIR, FTIR, Raman) and multivariate statistics, machine learning, chemometrics
• Good knowledge of software and computer tools: Good know-how in common computer applications, e.g. databases, SAP,MS Office, SharePoint, as well as in laboratory specific applications, e.g. Chromeleon
• A very renowned company
Projektdauer: 6 MM
Sie sind Freiberufler? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen