Start: April 2021
End: open end
Location: Mönchengladbach / Part - Remote
* Completed training as an MTA/BTA/CTA (m/f/d) or completed scientific studies (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology)
* In-depth knowledge in the areas of GCP, GLP, GCLP as well as ICH, EMA and FDA Guidelines
* Experience in error and risk management
* Knowledge of ISO 15189 and ISO 17025 guidelines is an advantage
* Work experience in clinical or preclinical research and development under GxP conditions
* Interest in working in laboratory medicine
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Strong sense of responsibility
* Reliability and ability to work in a team
* Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
* Writing and reviewing SOPs
* Auditing of audit plans and final reports in compliance with GxP
* Planning and conducting internal and external audits
* Writing audit reports and following up CAPAs
* Training colleagues in quality management and guidelines
* Supporting all departments in relation to quality issues and guidelines
If you are interested, please contact us as soon as possible and apply for this job advertisement!
Does this appeal to you and have you become curious?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send us your meaningful application with curriculum vitae and references.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen