For our client in the greater Hamburg area, we are currently looking for a "Network/Security Engineer (m/f/d)" who will be responsible of our client's network security infrastructure.
You will take part in operational and project activities related to network, security, and WAN environments. You will have a technical background with several network security products. You will coordinate and solve complex incidents, maintain the environment, and manage changes according to SLA and associated service requirements.
* Solve & Troubleshoot complexes network security incidents (level 2-3) on the Network Access Control, VPN and secure gateway application publication.
* Design, install, manage and upgrade network security solutions.
* Administer network security devices in detail. For example, study new functionality
* Plan, assess risk, implement and document changes on NAC, firewalls, VPN gateway
* Firewalling & VPN: Palo Alto, Fortinet, ASA others
* Application publication & VPN F5 APM
* NAC Cisco ISE
* Dynamic Routing, Load balancing F5 Big IP LTM
* Automation scripting Python ANSIBLE
* Advanced training in the field of Networks and security, you justify an experience in network security environments, and if you have advanced Skills on the solutions details
* A Cisco ISE, F5 AMP or Palo Alto certification as well as coding skills would be better
* Language: Fluent English
* Customer service spirit, commitment, tenacity, ability to work in a team and to collaborate constructively with various interlocutors (both internal and external: customers, partners) is soft skill to be sure to be comfortable in this position
I`m looking forward to hear from You.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.