Duration: 6 months
Workload: preferably full-time, 5 days/week - if not possible at least 4 days/week
Location: 100% remote
* Shape and maintain the implementation roadmap of part of an experience mixing e-commerce and content in collaboration with your business and technical peers
* Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, grooming tickets and breaking down epics into work packages that can be delivered within a 2 weeks sprint
* Create product specifications (user stories, flow diagrams, acceptance criteria, …) for the development teams, based on vision and requirements from different stakeholders across departments
* Keep relevant business and technical stakeholders within the organization informed about delivery of future and recent implementation
* Work with product designers, user researchers to design and improve the user experience and look & feel of our new platform
* At least 4 years of experience with the product owner role in a product development team - preferably working without support from a scrum master
* Demonstrated success with delivering and managing web platforms in a consumer-facing business environment - specialization in headless CMS, SEO optimization, CRO or shop management systems is a strong plus
* Ability to setup Jira properly to plan, monitor and organize agile development increments leveraging Scrum is a must!
* Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills, backed with a very structured mind
* Solid high-level understanding of relevant technology and architecture concepts around modern web platforms
* Strong communicator and fluent in English (business language)
* Comfortable with working remotely, and with remote teams
If you are interested, I'm looking forward to your answer with your current CV, your hourly/daily rate (remote) as well as your availability.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen