The company is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, they strive to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
* Diagnoses, troubleshoots and repairs customer and network troubles
* Removes and replaces defective modules, tracks spares and ensures repair
* Performs site surveys, fiber locating and oversees splicing of Metro/Long Haul Outside Plant fibers
* Monitors route and executes restoration in the event of a service interruption, proactively responds to potential problem areas to ensure integrity of network
* Experience working of Installation, Test, and Turn-up of a variety of Telecommunication equipment including SONET, DWDM, Routers and Switches, fiber optics
* Strong technical and mechanical background with experience on the latest generation transport gear, critical infrastructure
* Knowledge of locating fiber optic cable, right-of-way, and As-Builts
* Must have PC skills and be well versed in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
* Challenging task in an international group
* Attractive salary package including company car
* Paid and flexible time off for employees
* Fitness reimbursement, Rally rewards, Active and Fit Direct, Volt fitness app, Healthy Pregnancy program, executive wellness programs, and more
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen