Provide accounting and closing skills to ensure accurate accounts and timely reporting. Ensure high quality of financial data and guarantee compliance to Group and BU reporting standards as well as statutory requirements.
* Accountability for coordination of the monthly close process and general ledger accounting activities, including accruals, provisions, royalties, etc.
o Lead the implementation of new accounting standards and new requirements according to the Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM).
* Leading role in timely submission of financial information including general ledger, NPMR and FCRS.
* Ensure clear and proactive communication with stakeholders (local Finance organization, C&R team, Group Treasury, Supply chain etc)
* Responsibility for preparation and review of Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations in line with quality clients standard
o Leading role in review and coordination of entire process of reconciliations. Ensure timely clean up of overdue items.
* Change Management & Projects
o Lead finance related process changes to achieve best practice by proactively identifying gaps to standards, initiating and formulating change projects with IT and Finance management
* Support the R2R Manager in achieving the Objectives and process improvements. Foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for related policies and processes, supports productivity objectives and continuous improvement, process changes and leading practices to have an efficient and effective process
Compliance and Internal Control:
* Support R2R Manager in ensuring correct system accesses, the set up/maintenance of the local chart of accounts/master data and cost centre hierarchy
Change Management / Projects:
* Pro-active identification of opportunities to improve and optimize existing financial processes and leading role in projects designed to implement these improvements
* Lead finance related process changes to achieve best practice by proactively identifying gaps to standards, initiating and formulating change projects with IT and Finance management
Qualifications & Experience:
* University degree preferably in Finance, or business school or professional accounting qualification. A Swiss certified diploma as accountant/auditor are a plus.
* 5-7 years of experience in financial reporting and accounting department
* Work experience in a large international context a plus.
*Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German languages are a plus.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen