Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
9/2017 – 5/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
For Bosch eBike Systems I worked on strategic and service-oriented platform design concepts and ecosystem and visualisation of the ideal end-to end Customer Experience Journey in a B2B2C sector. I pushed user-centered design to the next level, directed innovation and UX activities from project definition, context analysis, user research to validation of new ideas in design sprints, prototyping and user testing to build new high value digital products and workflows people love.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Adobe Creative Cloud, Creative direction, Responsive Webdesign, Sketch
4/2017 – 7/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Xarvio Digital Farming want support worldwide farmer in their daily work with providing an digital assistent platform. The Scouting app enables farmer to recognize and identify in-field stress by simply taking a picture with a smartphone camera; do faster documentation and helps to react faster on spreading pests and diseases.
I worked in a distributed, agile environment and was responsible for managing UX tasks, defining holistic navigation concept & user flows cross devices, preparing and analysing of usability-testing sessions to proof A/B Versions.
Adobe Creative Cloud, Creative direction, Interactive design, Projektmanagement - Konzeption / Vorgehensmodell
Availability 4-days per week
• Identify market opportunities and define product visions and strategy (Value Proposition)
• Competitor Analysis (innovative examples from in- and outside of the industry - Best Praxis)
• Understand customer needs and gather product requirements to develop new products and enhance existing products.
• Applied Design Thinking methods, UX pattern, UX-psychology and Best praxis
• Information architecture, Wireframing, Prototyping, Interaction Design, Interface Design
• Proven track records of digital product launches for global brands
• UX & Usabilitytesting (analog & remote)
• Workshop facilitation (analog & remote)