Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
6/2021 – 11/2022Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Strengthening the leadership skills of the CEOs to create trust and openness in the company.
- Setting up concepts for growing a healthy team culture to promote loyalty to the company.
- Implementing Kanban to streamline processes and increase transparency.
- Providing paths and strategies for transforming the company into an agile beast.
11/2020 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Helping teams and managers understand the values and principles of Scrum.
- Building a solid collaboration between teams and customers to create a valuable outcome.
- Supporting the team to create total transparency to open a path for learning.
- Coaching the Product Owner on managing and reducing risks of total failure.
2/2020 – 5/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Building a solid cross-functional scrum team from scratch to meet product requirements.
- Coaching multiple teams' in design thinking principles to build customer value iteratively.
- Integrating scrum teams into a SAFe process to build collaboration between 15 teams.
- Moderating SAFe and Scrum events to focus teams on results and outcomes.
Design Thinking, Kanban (Softwareentwicklung), SCRUM
Sixteen years ago, I started my career as a software developer and realized that working in teams can be stressful and unproductive, especially in an environment where mistakes are not welcome.
To change that, I began experimenting with ideas, workflows, and agile frameworks to improve the collaboration quality in my teams. That experience changed my view on how people should work together.
Today agility has become an essential part of my life, not only in my business but also in my private life. I use agile principles to learn and adapt to reach my personal goals and help others.