Mein aktuelles CV finden Sie im Reiter Dokumente
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
3/2013 – 8/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
A worldwide survey executed in all national subsidiaries within the sub-group VW FS AG in 2011 has revealed that the processes of the planning round (PR), budget planning (Budget) and forecasts are generally performed or supported by using MS Excel.
The Excel-based planning systems used by 80% of the subsidiaries are classified as critical. This results in operational risks for business planning and controlling, which are listed as follows:
• Excel provides no partition of data management, data structures and business logic. The data basis for planning and controlling is hence distributed by several Excel spreadsheets without central access to the data available.
• Excel is very error-prone in terms of business logic, resp. formulas and links/connections of individual files and spreadsheets.
• Any changes to company structures must be adapted accordingly in the Excel files. This calls for extensive manual adaptation to each individual spreadsheet.
• Planning and controlling processes are not further supported by Excel.
For that reason VW FS AG implements a centrally administered standardised planning system for the entire sub-group. The aim is to achieve the benefits in terms of a uniform planning layout, standardised planning logic as well as a central and sustainable data management system. On the basis of this system, the processes within the planning processes will be unified, standardised and leaner for all subsidiaries. In this respect, in addition to controlling requirements, the system will also cover the sub-areas of Treasury, Risk Management and Personnel Controlling
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
- IT-Projektleitung / -management
- Servicemanagement / ITIL
- Prozess- / Workflow-Analyse
- Business Intelligence
- Requirements Analyse
Programmierung & Betriebssysteme
- Datenbanken (allg.)
- Finanzen, Banken
- Versicherung, Recht
Organisation, Management & Behörden
- Projektleitung (allg.)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, ETL, SAP BW, Basel II/III, Solvency II/III,