* University degree in an analytical field like Economics, Finance, (financial) Mathematics or a related discipline
* At least 5 years of working experience in Treasury, Liquidity and Funding Modelling
* Solid knowledge of local Regulatory LCR and NSFR models (e.g. BIS, FINMA, ECB, etc.)
* Excellent know-how of standard Liquidity plus cash flow models as well as balancing sheet changes related to cash flow profiles for various business segments
* Expertise in MS Applications such as Word, Excel and Access along with knowledge of running and refining database queries like SQL for Oracle DB
* Strong conceptual and analytical skills, with a good understanding of the business environment and ability to solve practical problems
* Languages: fluent in English both written and spoken
* Understanding and analyzing the internal Liquidity models and differences in local regulatory LCR and NSFR models such as BIS, ECB and FINMA
* Executing tests to balance between simplification and accuracy
* Creating an approach empirically and conceptually to approximate measures based on a minimum required model attributes, to derive the cash flow profile consistent with a balance sheet evolution and to conclude the model and cash flow consistent balance sheet evolution to derive the scenario consistent LCR
* Leading meetings with stakeholders on approaches, assumptions and results
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14410
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.