Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
10/2020 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
In this role, I'm responsible for the funnel of automated opportunities for our sales teams and specialist teams for Display & Video Products.
• Increase the lower funnel by coming up with new opportunity ideas and aligning them with Product Leads
• Identify leaks in the funnel and coming up with ideas for address them
• Defining the logic for automated implementation tracking
Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT), Business Intelligence (BI), Maschinelles Lernen, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), Python, SQL
11/2016 – 9/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Developed data and infrastructure backend and frontend visualizations for team of 200 members/managers
• Automated the monthly business reporting on key metrics
• Designed the algorithms for new impact metrics and implemented them in SQL including visualizations
• Drove "Data Self Sufficiency" of the team by developing Query Repository with customizable SQL queries, enabling team members and managers to perform basic data pulls without being dependent on business analysts
11/2012 – 10/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
I efficiently facilitate the opportunity identification and selling at scale and developed automated tests to ensure strict compliance quality by designing the technical infrastructure.
I spearheaded all facets of quarterly lead generation process to generate the opportunities for selling at scale. I utilized strategic acumen in leading the full stack development of special internal projects including frontend, backend and development of underlying business logic in accordance with predefined standards.
• Generated opportunities for selling at scale by initiating and overseeing quarterly lead generation process.
Business Intelligence (BI), Data Mining, Data Science, Microsoft Office 365, Python
10/2010 – 10/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
I successfully developed and implemented the internal data warehouse solution, logic for sales opportunities identification, and internal tools for sales teams. I continuously monitored the workflow of organizational sales processes, enabling sales operations to go smoothly and ensure the implementation of sales strategies.
• Developed logic for about 30 upselling opportunities for sales teams and built data warehousing solution to generate them daily (SQL/Data Pipelines).
Amazon Web Services Training and Certification
Stanford Center for Professional Development
I can own data science and ML related workflows end to end. For data extraction/data preparation, I can use my expert SQL skills and good Python (including Pandas/Numpy skills). For model building (including ML models), I can use my practical experience with ML libraries like sklearn and Tensor Flow.
One topic that really fascinates me is to extract automated insights from data.