Certified Techno-Functional Consultant
International experience on SAP Integration since 1997
ABAP Objects, Workflow, NW XI/PI, Sybase Unwired Platform
Extensive experience on SD MM PP PS PM QM FI CO HR SR
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
10/2012 – 11/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Various MM-PUR Workflow templates developments, LSMW data migration and ABAP report enhancements
• Feasibility study on SAP Sybase Unwired Platform products (SUP) for mobile application developments.
4/2012 – 10/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• SME taking over techno-functional support from the consultancy in charge of the Workflow solution delivery, on both SAP ECC and portal systems (Universal Approval) for the countries to go live
• Pre go-live technical support of 16 Workflow templates on various processes across FI/CO/SD/MM/PS/HR, on SAP ECC 6.0 via Universal Approval web UI
• Performance tuning advisory during sizing activities on Workflow instantiations (RFC queues, DB indexes re-organisation, SAP OSS notes)
• Producing guideline documents on Workflow maintenance activities (administration, monitoring and archiving processes).
9/2011 – 2/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Technical designing and implementation of MM/PP interfaces between SAP ECC 6.0 and Supply Chain systems for Master Planning (JDA Manugistics) across 7 European plants via SAP NW PI 7.1 EHP1, using Agile (SCRUM) methodology
• Creation of Flat File-based, ALE/IDocs and JDBC oriented interfaces (Oracle r11.2) for transactional data (Process Orders, Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Stock Transport Orders with Subcontracting, Planned Orders) between SAP and JDA Manugistics
• Various BAdI, user-exits, BAPIs and ABAP Object programming on MM/PP modules.
10/2010 – 8/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• SAP PI Technical Team leader: In charge of leading a 3-developer team involved in PI interfaces developments
• Technical designing and implementation of 40+ interfaces between SAP ECC 6.0, PLM and Manufacturing Execution legacy systems across 5 plants worldwide via SAP NW PI 7.1 EHP1
• Involved in the early stages of this new implementation: blueprinting process with the main stakeholders for the rollout project, interface landscape architecture, SLD configuration and Technology Adapters setup (mainly JDBC adapter for Oracle RDBMS, Plain SOAP adapter and IDoc adapter), technical designing for master and transactional data oriented interfaces, ALE/IDocs configuration and ABAP programming on ECC system, WSDL and XSD structure enhancements for Web Services oriented interfaces, Java and XSLT multi-mapping, PI ccBPM configuration for complex scenarios on SD/MM/PP/QM flows
• SLD initial setup (Business & Technical Systems, SWCV, Namespaces, etc.) and migration to Quality environments for PI objects linked to interfaces configuration, using import-export and CTS+ transport functionalities
• Deep knowledge of mapping techniques using PI Entreprise Service Repository platform, multi-site configuration activities using PI Integration Builder tool
• PI system sizing (using SAP Quicksizer) and performance tuning for the PI servers during technical architecture design phases
• On-site induction courses conducted for the ABAP team members on SAP NW PI
• BAdI, user-exits and various ABAP Object programming on SD/MM/PP/QM enhancements.
7/2010 – 7/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Performance and technical tuning for Compensation Planning custom workflow (SAP ECC 6.0)
• BAdI programming for Java WebDynpro enhancements.
1/2010 – 6/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• SAP ABAP Object development across SD, MM, CS and LE modules (SAP ECC 6.0)
• ABAP Proxy custom class development and XSLT mappings for XI interfaces using ALE/IDocs
• Enhancements, BADI and User-exit implementations via ABAP Class creation
• OO-ALV programming for various reporting and data processing tools
• Workflow optimization for Invoice verification process
• ABAP WebDynpro enhancements on existing applications.
9/2009 – 12/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• SAP ALE/XI support management: QA on ALE/XI specific resolution tasks for live markets, resolution group determination maintenance, on-site support SPOC for ALE/XI offshore development teams in India, follow-up on Change requests, XI Adapter engines monitoring across the SAP landscape worldwide, IDocs archiving management, ABAP Proxy checks.
• Technical support for new implementations: ALE customizing/distribution for new markets, transport requests management for various SAP transport tracks via SAP Solution Manager, CUA administration (SAP ECC 6.0, SAP XI 7.0).
5/2008 – 8/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• SAP Workflow Team leader: feasibility estimates for workflow implementation needs, quality assurance on technical specifications, ABAP coding inspections on BOR, custom ABAP Classes and Enhancements developed by the workflow programmers. Regular coordination meetings organized with the client’s stakeholders to report on development status.
• Technical designing and programming of Workflow templates dealing with Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition release approvals, Invoice Verification approvals and missing delivery notes. SWNCONFIG/SICF customizing (SAP Extended Notifications), SCOT configuration, Enhancements & BAdI’s programming, BOR and ABAP class programming.
• Feasibility estimate for a technical solution using a Lotus Notes-XI bridge for Workflow notifications with physical attachments and document links from the DMS Hummingbird.
• Designing and programming of Workflow templates using BSP applications, Smartforms programming (XSF) and Web services setup, for offline approval e-mails with runtime-generated and DMS-stored attachments (SOFM objects converted to PDF) received on Lotus Notes applications and BlackBerry devices (with ad hoc HTML approval forms developed), using setup for cascading approvals on HR-PA and custom Agent Determination ABAP classes.
• Feasibility estimate, technical design and implementation for Shopping Cart offline approval workflow on SAP SRM 7.0 (BAdI programming). Process level configuration using Business Rule Framework (BRF) (SAP ECC 6.0, WAS 6.40, SAP XI 7.0).
1/2008 – 4/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
SAP ABAP/4, SAPScript and Smartforms programming along with BAdI’s and User-exits, Workflow setup for e-mail notification (SAP R/3 r4.6c).
12/2007 – 1/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
SAP ABAP/4, ABAP-OO and ABAP Class programming, BOR, PO creation cascading approval process via ESS/MSS, SWNCONFIG setup for Workflow processing from MS-Outlook, On-site WF training sessions (SAP ECC 6.0, WAS 6.40).
10/2007 – 12/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
SAP Workflow design on HCM-TEM (Training and Event Management) and HCM-TNM (Training Needs Management) for Training Course booking approval processing via ESS/MSS, ABAP-OO and ABAP Classes programming, BOR, BAdI’s, WF User-exits, SWNCONFIG setup for Workflow processing from MS-Outlook (SAP ECC 6.0, WAS 6.40).
4/2007 – 9/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
SAP ABAP/SAPScript/Smart Forms programming, BAdI’s, User-exits, Workflow setup for e-mail notifications (SAP R/3 r4.6c).
1/2005 – 7/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Technology consulting on SAP and EAI technology, IT recruitment, Sales strategy, Day-to-day HR and accounting activities, Partnership with various consulting companies (IBM, LogicaCMG, Cap Gemini, CSC…) on various SAP international projects including:
• GROUPE SAFRAN (Setup of the ABAP offshore development structure, SAP R/3 r4.7)
• MAROC TELECOM (SAP Technical consultant cross-modules, SAP R/3 r4.7)
• ARC INTERNATIONAL (SAP Technical consultant cross-modules, SAP R/3 r4.7)
6/2004 – 12/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Configuration / maintenance of messaging requirements on EDI/ALE/IDocs/RFC technologies, monitoring of messaging / connectivity across all SAP systems, CUA architecture configuration (SAP R/3 r4.7)
2/2004 – 5/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Technical design on SAP LIS-SOP/DRP interfaces, Screen painter, user-exits, search-helps programming (SAP R/3 r4.6c)
2/2004 – 2/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
SAP ABAP/4 interface programming on MM Purchasing, ALE/IDocs customizing (SAP R/3 4.6c)
4/2003 – 12/2003Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Architecture analysis, optimization of the Production & Quality Control systems, EAI setup (Interscan PowWow), SQL Server setup, barcode management system setup, SAP ABAP/4 programming across SD/MM/PP modules, ALE/IDocs configuration, SAP Workflow configuration and programming, SQL Server DTS and T-SQL programming, Coaching of external resources for the project (SAP R/3 r3.1i, Microsoft SQL Server r7.0, Interscan PowWow r7.6)
2/2003 – 3/2003Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Technical design and SAP ABAP/4 programming on Routings, BOMs and Components conversion tools (SAP R/3 r4.5b)
10/2002 – 1/2003Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Technical design and SAP ABAP/4 programming for ALE/IDocs custom interfaces on MM/PP and SAP APO (DP/SNP) via IBM MQSeries, ALE configuration for enhanced interfaces (SAP R/3 r4.6c).
1/2002 – 8/2002Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
SAP ABAP/4 programs conversion to r4.6c, code optimisation across SD/MM/FI/CO/IS-Oil modules, enhancement programming, Performance and Tuning on key processes, UAT on FI/MM interfaces using CATT, cutover interfaces on FI-AM, Expertise on ALE technology for IDoc interfaces on SD (SAP R/3 r4.6c and 3.1h).
11/2001 – 11/2001Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
SAP ALE/Workflow configuration and ABAP/4 programming for IDoc interfaces (SD), Knowledge transfer of ALE/IDoc and Workflow technologies to the technical team on site (SAP R/3 r4.6c).
4/2000 – 10/2001Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Technical design and SAP ABAP/4 programming for interfaces within SD/MM/WM using the EAI product CrossWorlds (JText and SAP Connectors, IDocs, RFCs), CrossWorlds administration and programming, Post go-live interfaces support on SAP, Java programming for CrossWorlds enhancements in Collaborations, ASBOs, Mappings and Relationships (SAP R/3 r4.5b, CrossWorlds Software r3.1.1, Oracle r184.108.40.206.0).
8/1998 – 2/2000Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• EXXONMOBIL (Brussels, Belgium and London, UK)
Team leading, SAP ALE/IDocs interface ABAP/4 programming, off-site support on SD/CO (SAP R/3 r4.5a).
• BBC (London, UK)
Technical design and SAP ABAP/4 programming of ALE/IDoc interfaces within FI/CO, SAP to Hyperion Enterprise consolidation tools technical designing and data conversion programming on EC-PCA (SAP R/3 r4.0b).
• ROYAL MAIL (Sheffield, UK)
Coaching, technical design and SAP ABAP/4 programming for conversion tools in SD/MM, Interface programming for Sales Orders creation and G/L postings (SAP R/3 r3.1h).
• GOODYEAR (Wolverhampton, UK)
Technical design, SAP ABAP/4 programming for interfaces and reports within SD/MM/WM/FI, Creation of inbound interfaces and user-exits for inventory and G/L postings (SAP R/3 r3.1h).
9/1994 – 6/1998Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• ELF ATOCHEM (Lyon, France)
SAP ABAP/4 programming on SD/MM modules (SAP R/3 r3.1h)
• COGEMA (Marseille, France)
Technical support on SAP ABAP/4 within MM/FI/CO (SAP R/3 r2.2g)
• NOVARTIS (Paris, France)
Interfaces programming on SAP, using ABAP/4 across SD/FI/CO (SAP R/3 r3.0e)
• GZS (Frankfurt, Germany)
Batch interface programming in COBOL (MVS/DB2)
• ELIS (Paris, France)
Interface programming and data conversion (C ANSI, Sybase SQL, Korn Shell)
• EDF-GDF SERVICES (Paris, France)
Batch programming and string testing (C ANSI, Bourne Shell, Sybase SQL)
Interested in new technologies
References upon request
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.11 EHP1
SAP Exchange Infrastructure Certification (SAP XI 3.0 SP12), SAP Australia, Jan 2007
- SAP ECC 6.0 and previous versions:
ABAP/4 and ABAP Objects (OO) programming (Screens, Smartforms, SAPScript, interfaces,
ALV reports, BSP)
ALE/IDocs/Workflow (WF) technologies (ABAP Objects, BOR/Class/BAdI programming)
Wide project experience across SD/MM/WM/PP/PM/QM/PS/FI/CO/HCM (HR) & IS-Oil
Sales & Distribution Certification (SD r4.0b), PwC US, Sep 1999
Exposure on SAP APO DP/SNP (r3.0a)
- SAP Business Suite
Supplier Relationship Management SAP SRM 7.0 (Workflow for Shopping cart)
- SAP Mobile Enterprise Platform
Sybase Unwired Platform SAP SUP 2.1 ESD #3
- CrossWorlds (r3.1.1), IBM MQSeries, Interscan PowWow (r7.6)
- Windows 7, UNIX (Solaris, AIX)
- Microsoft SQL Server (r7.0), Sybase SQL Anywhere (r11), Oracle (r220.127.116.11.0)