Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
7/2012 – 3/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Installation projects: ERP 6.0 EHP6 installations activities in DB2 Linux SLES 11 Environments. System. Abap/Java Netweaver/PI 7.0 /7.31 Installations activities in diverse Environments. PI Java Advanced Adapter Engine Java 7.3 installation.
• Upgrade projects: Upgrade of BW NW EHP1 to BW 7.3 EHP3 SPS6 in AIX Oracle 18.104.22.168 platform. Upgrade of PI 7.3 to PI 7.3 EHP1 in Linux Oracle environment, CRM Upgrade from CRM EHP1 Netweaver 7.02 to SAP CRM EHP2 NW EHP3 in AIX Oracle 22.214.171.124 platform, Upgrade of ECC5.0 6.40 kernel to ECC 6.0 EHP5 in windows 2008 environment, Oracle Database upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 in Linux platform SAP Installations.
• Performing pre and post-upgrade installation activities for diverse ERP, BW and PI Systems. Carrying out standard post-installation activities after SAP ERP BW CRM PI installations.
• Familiar with the use of sap tools Software Update Manager SUM, Enhancement Package Installer EHPI to carry out diverse upgrade activities. Troubleshooting SAPup and Ehpi update errors. Extensive usage of Maintenance Optimizer MOPZ to generate stack files, SPAM and JSPM when applying latest Support Packages to SAP Installations and during Scheduled Maintenance Updates.
• Regular activities involving applying latest kernel versions, patch level 100 for 721_EXT_REL, patch level 402 for 720 & 720_EXT_REL, patch level 414 for 6.40_EX kernel in diverse Oracle/SQL/MAXDB and DB2 Unix/Windows Environments. Troubleshooting Kernel Updates.
• Extensive usage of SAP Service Desk in creating Incident calls and raising Changes required when perform updates on SAP Systems and resolving application errors.
• Performed SLD components CR and CIM Level update. XI/PI connections configuration and checks for installed systems. RFC Destinations and Java Jco RFC Destinations, Maintaining SLD connection parameters, Integration Engine configuration changes and XI LCR Connection test.
• Technical SAP Installation Upgrade and Migration Projects Management
4/2012 – 7/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Installation projects: ECS/ FILO Output Architecture Project for Netweaver NW7.3 Landscape Dev/Integration/Quality/Production in Linux Oracle MCOD DB Virtual Hosts Environments. NW7.0 Systems Java-Server Installation
• Migration/Upgrade projects of Oracle Database from 10.2.0.5 to 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
• Carrying out Systemcopy, post-installation activities including applying SAP Licenses, STMS, latest available Support Packages for NW7.3 ABAP/JAVA, Clients Creations, Profile Management, Schedule Jobs Management.
• Connecting and integrating the systems into Solution Manager (SMSY, Maintenance Optimizer, Solution Manager Operations, Service Preparation Check, EarlyWatch Alert Report and Automatic Distributions of Maintenance Licenses).
• Bringing and connecting the systems into System Landscape Directory SLD including configuring SLD DataSupplier Destinations on Java Systems.
• Working and resolving diverse day to day application incidents issues. Raising Changes in HP Peregrine Systems for needed changes and system application problems.
10/2009 – 4/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Installation projects: ECC 6.0 EHP5 NW EHP2, NW7.3, CRM7 EHP1 NW EHP2, BI 7.0, Portal EP7.0, GRC5.3/10
• Migration/Upgrade projects of SAP ECC6.0/NW7.0 to EHP5 NW EHP2, CRM 7 NW EHP1/EHP2 in Unix Environments. Upgrade von SAP ERP / ECC 6.0 auf ECC EHP4 NW 7.01, Upgrade of SAP ECC EHP4 auf SAP ECC EHP5 NW 7.02, Upgrade of SAP CRM 7.0 NW 7.01 to SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1 NW 7.02.
• Carrying out regular System Copies in ERP, BW, Portal ABAP/JAVA Environments
• SAP 7.0 CRM and Middleware Project implementation including CRM WEBUI configuration and Services activations. CRM Data Exchange activities with R/3. CRM Middleware Monitoring and troubleshooting Initial and Delta Data Load from R/3 to CRM. Configure CRM access to configuration documentation in SAP Solution Manager.
• Experience in usage of ConfigTool for offline configuration of J2EE Engine cluster elements and server configuration. Configuration of its Services and Managers.
• Usage of VA for administrating, monitoring and changing services/manager, global properties
• Installation and Configuration of SAP GRC 5.3/10 and its ERP Backend Server.
• Management and Monitoring of the entire SAP ABAP/JAVA ECC/BW/Portal Landscapes.
• Tablespace Management of SAP Oracle Databases and Oracle Databases Patch Management.
• Applying latest Support Package Stacks to all SAP Servers within the Landscape. Implementing Sapnotes as required on diverse SAP Systems.
• SAP Systems Maintenance and Production related issues support to Business users and Developers on a regular basis. Assisting the HR Consultant/Team on needed legal Tax Social Securities changes including Certificate renewal update in Business Connector to aid in exchange of needed data with the German authorities
• SAP BW Basis Administration and BW Security. Process Chain Monitoring and Troubleshooting Failures. BW Performance Analysis and Tuning.
• Extensive use of Solution Manager to generate Alert Reports, check for missing security, distributing maintenance certificates to Systems within the SAP landscapes
• System configuration and operations Documentation. Knowledge transfer to other team members as required.
• Responsible for entire project including preparation, installation and configuring SOLMAN 7.0 EHP1 and establishing connections to all Satellite Systems.
• Solution Manager Test Scenarios Configuration and Management.
Oracle 7/8/8i/9i/10g & 11g Database Management Experience
SQL Server 6.5/7/2000/2005/2008, IBM DB6 9.7.0.x, 10.5.0.x , HANA DB,
Max DB Database Applications Management
AIX, Linux SUSE, HP-UX and Solaris 2.6/8/9 & 10 Administration
Windows NT/2000/2003 server, Active Directory and Security Management
Reporting, System Design, ITIL, ISO20000 & Prince 2 Project Management
Financial Banking Applications, Peregine, Remedy, Business Object, Service Desk, Helpdesk