Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
4/2016 – 8/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Overseeing the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
• Overseeing all day-to-day activities of a particular program and also for keeping a birds-eye view of the program operations
• Ensure risk/compliance/security controls are being followed and that reviews/approvals are completed and do not hold up any deployments to production.
• In consultation with top leadership, recruit, interview and select well-qualified program staff and onboard the new Program Staff to ensure they are able to kick start faster and smoother.
• Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organizational standards.
• Liaise with other managers to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery
• Supervise program staff by providing direction, input and constructive feedback.
• Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
• Ensure that the program operate within the approved budget
• Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
• Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date
• Continually improve workflow and maximize efficiency by eliminating impediments.
• Removing barriers and shielding the team from external interference to keep the Program on track and remove blockers to progress.
• Identification of missing roles/resources and resolution/escalation of same
• Business stakeholder communication
• Issue/Risk communication/resolution/escalation – removing blockers
• Finding and then engaging with the right personnel to find swift solutions to problems.
• Managing complex dependencies between internal Scrum teams and third parties.
• Ensuring that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• At an enterprise level, managing large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple Agile teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams.
• Influencing others to take a specific course of action when there is no direct line of command.
• Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure.
• Coaching the Program, wherever and whenever needed in Agile Mindset as well as Agile Practices.
SCRUM, Projektmanagement (IT), Management (allg.), Enterprise project management (EPM)
1/2016 – 3/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Leading the team of Program Management Consultants in Central Program Management Office responsible to assist, consult and coach the Program Managers, Project Managers and Teams in Automotive Development Programs and Projects.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Kanban (Softwareentwicklung), SCRUM, PMO (IT), Agile Entwicklung, Schulung / Training (IT), Management (allg.), Enterprise project management (EPM), PMO, Schulung / Coaching (allg.)
5/2014 – 12/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Driving, Defining, Implementing and Improving Software Processes in various segments of
Philips Lighting in the transformation phase from Waterfall to Lean-Agile.
• Responsible for the Lean Agile SAFe Transformation in Philips.
• Leading Agile Centre of Excellence in Philips Lighting.
• Assisting projects in recognising their agile maturity & create plans to improve practices.
• Working directly with newly forming project teams to create agile roadmaps, implement learning, adopt key agile roles, determine mode of operation and run projects as agile.
• Providing SAFe and Agile Trainings and organising Workshop.
• Coach those leading projects / programs on agile leadership.
• Educate the business in their respective agile roles.
• Guide, coach and support the teams in continuously improving using Lean-Agile processes – SCRUM and Kanban and scaling using SAFe.
• Manage key members of the leadership team to ensure their agile goals are being demonstrated and show progress.
• Facilitating team or group in making process hewing to their purpose and definition of success.
• Cooperate and coordinate with different departments in technical and business processes for the conception and realization of complex software and system projects.
• Structure, document and own processes across both the software development and software operations aspects to help the organisation bring high quality software systems to the market.
• Member of the task force studying the feasibility and viability of implementing SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) in Philips Lighting and conducting Pilots.
Leading System and Software Projects as Quality Project Leader
• Moderation of quality gates and Readiness Checks and collaborating on projects within new product development.
• Management and control of FMEA team for risk assessment and other quality tools including 8D, PDCA and A3.
• Process deviations together with the causes of the fault (development, production, supplier), facilitate Complaints Team and Field Quality Team and create the project and process quality documentation.
Kanban (Softwareentwicklung), SCRUM, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), Agile Entwicklung, FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), Together (Borland), Softwareentwicklung (allg.), IT-Support (allg.), Schulung / Training (IT), Kanban, Management (allg.), Moderation, Grundschullehramt
8/2006 – 4/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
01 September 2013 – 30 April 2014
SCRUM Master / Agile Coach
Development and execution of the Intel’s Embedded Camera Software and Firmware Quality
and Validation environments.
• Responsible for the Agile Transformation in Intel.
• Managing teams in SCRUM environment as SCRUM Master / Agile Coach.
• Guide, coach and support the teams in continuously improving using Agile processes.
• Setup, driving and leading CCB (Change Control Board) for different Platform Products.
• Owner of Defect Management. Imparting trainings for Defect Management Process organisation wide.
• Requirements Management for Camera Software & Firmware.
• Defining, implementing, measuring and managing metrics for requirements / test coverage.
01 August 2006 – 30 August 2013
Test Manager / Project Manager
System Verification and Test of 2G/3G and LTE Mobile Platforms with focus on field testing on live operator networks worldwide.
• Leading the Verification and Testing Project.
• Managing CCB (Change Control Board) tasks and leading a team of CCB engineers for different Projects in Field Test.
• Reporting and giving updates to Senior Management.
• Improving Test Management Processes - Owner of Test Process Management and Defect Management Handbook.
• Co-ordinating the Teams and assigning tasks to Field Test Engineers and Team Co-ordinators for Field Test in different parts of the world.
• Consolidating and Sanitizing Field Test Reports.
• Owner of Project Plan for Field Test Campaigns
Feature/Component Testing and Verification for GSM/UMTS/LTE Triple mode Protocol Stack for 3GPP Releases’ features for Access Stratum and Non Access Stratum
• Performing Project Management/Test Management Activities
• Owner of Project Management Handbook and Project Plan for Host Verification Project.
• Providing training & coaching for new languages & technologies like LTE, TTCN-3, UML2.0
• Concept & Design of an Automated Host Verification Test Tool based on TTCN-3 for Triple Mode (GSM/UMTS/LTE) protocol stack.
• Lead the task force for “Defect Prevention and Escape Reduction in Protocol Stacks”
• Initiated and introduced SCRUM in the organisation.
• Provided Training and Coaching for SCRUM to Teams and Senior Management.
• Introduced Exploratory Testing as a part of transformation from Waterfall to Agile.
Reporting, Access, SCRUM, Agile Entwicklung, TTCN-3, Testing (IT), UML, Mobile Entwicklung (allg.), IT-Support (allg.), Telekommunikation / Netzwerke (allg.), UMTS, 2G / 3G / 4G, 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), GSM/GPRS
Languages: C, C++, SDL, UML2.0, TTCN-2 & TTCN-3, Prolog, Visual Basic, Tcl/Tk, SQL, Perl, UNIX shell scripts, XML, Assembly Language, Pascal and FORTRAN.
RDBMS: Oracle 8.0, MS-Access
Packages: MS-Office, MS-Project and PRIMAVERA.
Tools: Sun’s Solstice Enterprise Manager, Clearcase, Clearquest, CVS, Telelogic DOORS, Telelogic SYNERGY, Telelogic TAU Modelling & Testing Tools, Testing Technologies TTWorkbench, OSS ASN.1 Tool, K1297, A8610, gdb, Workshop, Purify, Microsoft Visual Studio, R&S CMU 200, Wireshark, HP Quality Centre (QC), Bugzila and Rational Team concert (RTC), Contour for RM, JIRA and Rally for Backlog Management, Testlink, GIT, SVN, TRAC for defect management.
I’m R.K., looking for a suitable position.
I’m having following Certifications:
• Certified SCRUM Professional
• Certified SCRUM Master
• Certified SCRUM Product Owner
• LKU (Lean Kanban University) Certified Kanban Practitioner
• SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Agilist
• Certified SAFe Program Consultant 4.0 - SPC 4.0
• PMI – ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner)
• ISTQB® Certified Tester
• ETSI Certified TTCN-3® Expert
• OMG Certified UML Professional™ (OCUP)
• Intel Certified Project Manager
• Intel Certified Expert Leader
I’m working in Software Industry since June 2000. I have several years of experience in Software Development, Testing & Verification, Test Management, Quality Management, Project and Program Management, Training, Coaching, Mentoring and Facilitating, Strategy Formation, Leading Process Transformation, Leading the PMO, Customer Engagement and Business Development.
I’m working in Agile environment for more than 7 years.
I have led a Digital Transformation Program in Royal Bank of Canada using Agile methodologies.
I led 2 Agile Transformations in Intel Corporations and Philips Lighting respectively and founded and established Agile PMO and Agile Community of Practice in Philips Lighting.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards