• Have industry experience in Mainframe/AIX platform covering UNIX, AIX,VS COBOL II, DB2, JCL, VSAM, CICS, ORACLE and SAS.
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
1/2014 – 12/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Worked on the Technical description by Functional requirements provided by the client SME
• Development of new programs and enhancements of common programs.
• Testing of these modules as a component
• Managing a team of 10 by helping them technically and functionally.
• Attending calls where strategic decisions are made regarding the project
• Delegating works to juniors by keeping the toughest part to myself.
DB2, CICS (Customer Information Control System), Cobol
2/2010 – 12/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Phase 1 required extensive knowledge of the modules to be worked on for designing.
• Designed approximately 10 modules including 2 most complex modules such as relationship file and liquidity management in the MTS system.
• This design was also followed by Coding of the modules followed by the regression testing and CIT.
• End-to-End testing with Silk Central testing tool with predefined test cases.
• Writing new COBOL Event modules to accept request and generate response. Adding new business logics to make compatible with Java programs.
• Modifying old COBOL modules to make compatible with the new modules.
• Preparing Request and Response metadata with the corresponding payloads for testing of COBOL modules.
• Setting up Websphere MQ with proper commands.
• Setting up Tomcat server with the instructions given by the clients.
• Bugfixing of the modules where expected behavior deviates from actual behavior.
Ort: Kolkata, India
Bachelors of Computer Applications as second highest Degree