- Machinelles Lernen (allg.)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Gigaclear UK, Abingdon
4/2017 – 10/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Mentored an innovative architecture team in an upstart FTTP fast-broadband venture
• Introduced a foundation for architecture based on FrameworX models (eTOM, SID, TAM)
• Guided decisions on uptake of AI -based solutions
• Provided structure, strategy and direction for
o Master Data Management
o Transformation from an almost all-Salesforce architecture to distributed micro services orchestrated by
o Transformation of OSS and BSS for organisational division
• Aided Business Analysis and spearheaded process definition, requirements capture and choice for a Workforce Management system. Also for Trouble-to-Resolve and Order-to-Cash.
Machinelles Lernen (allg.)
Breadth of Experience: 18 years in telecomms. software & solutions development, project & programme management, architecture & consultancy. 12 years R&D & Consultancy in industrial process control & defence industries. Applied Psychology & Human Factors Engineering.
Appealing Challenges: Producing practical value from potential in R&D ideas & findings. Growing a viable business from seed. Business Transformation, Motivating/inspiring based on past ventures/ experience. Making use of key ideas & discoveries from new/ongoing research work.
Application Interests: A.I. & Data Science. Future BSS & OSS solutions & architectures. IoT, SDN/FVN. Decision Support Systems. Human & Cognitive Factors. Business Intelligence & Machine Learning. Distributed & projective control in communications networks & natural systems.
Specific Skills: Java, Lisp, Prolog, C, C++, Python, R, KnowledgeCraft, OPS5, Qualitative Modelling, Rule-based systems & Knowledge Engineering, TMN, NGOSS, eTOM, FrameworX and other standard process frameworks.