Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
1/2017 – 4/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
“Sudoku Sweeper“ is a minimalist mashup of Minesweeper and Sudoku, launched in April 2017. e game is an independent project made with Unity by the team of 3 people: game designer/developer, music composer and myself. I was responsible for defining the visual style, providing all needed graphic assets and designing UI/UX.|
• defining visual style of the game
• creation and implementation of nal assets, designs and animations
• marketing assets creation
User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Grafikdesign, Interactive design, Adobe Creative Suite (CS), Game Art
1/2016 – 9/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
“Head of State” is a political simulation game for iOS and Android.
It launched in September 2016 and was the top paid game in Australia and Iceland, top 10 in 12 countries including the UK, and top 100 in 30 countries including the US. It has an average of 4.5 stars in the App Store.
We created the game in a small independent team of 3 people. I was invited to join brilliant writer and game designer/developer, and participated in a project of the game about the contemporary politics. I was responsible for de ning the visual style, providing all needed graphic assets and designing UI and UX.
• work on every state of our game from concept through to simultaneous launch on iOS and Android
• creation and implementation of nal assets and design solutions
• user tests and analysis of the feedback to iterate on design
User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Grafikdesign, Illustration (allg.), Adobe Creative Suite (CS), Game Art
2/2014 – 6/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
work on creation and implementation of UI/UX design closely with product managers, game designers and developers in international Agile team
• was involved in creative process of developing new features, working closely with product owner, managers, game designers and developers in a small international team
• improving UX for existing features (e.g. tutorial improvements, UI unification)
• providing game assets
• design of UX and consistent UI assets following product guidelines and established visual style
• optimization of the UI for smaller mobile devices and di erent plat- forms (in the beginning the game was available only on desktop and iPads)
• work on new features for the game on three different platforms (Facebook, Android, iOS)
• conducting user tests and analysing the feedback to iterate on design, use learnings from analytics to create improved iterations.
• onboarding new team members
• conducting workshops about creating UI in Unity for artists and
User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Grafikdesign, Interactive design, 2D Animation, Adobe Creative Suite (CS), Game Art
3/2013 – 9/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Parastudio is a graphic design studio based in Cracow. During the time I worked with Parastudio team I participated in several projects for web and print.
• participation in projects “Maloposka’s Virtual Museum” for Malopolska Institute of Culture. Project consists digital interpretations of museum’s collections and cultural researchers’ analysis as web presentations for wide audience.
• web design, illustrations
• editorials, brochures, prints
• game art – concept sketches, creating characters and
2d graphic assets for mobile game for kids “Tree”
Grafikdesign, Druckgrafik (Print Design), Illustration (allg.), Adobe Creative Suite (CS)
11/2012 – 2/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Business Experts with passion
Project of visual identity for company Business Experts with passion that provides services supporting activities connected with running a business.
• research and contact with a client to identify the needs and define the design direction
• concepts and proposals of visual solutions
• final design of consistent and coherent brand identity
Grafikdesign, Druckgrafik (Print Design), Adobe Creative Suite (CS)
2/2011 – 11/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Graphic designer for social browser game for Solpeo Sp z o. o.
• creating 2d graphic assets for interior & exterior locations, furniture, decorations, ground maps)
• creating elements of user interface
• creating male and female 3d models and male’s model animation
• creating 3d models and textures of clothes and haircuts
User Interface (UI), Grafikdesign, Illustration (allg.), Adobe Creative Suite (CS), Game Art
Ort: Academy of Fine Art, Cracow, Poland