Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
9/2017 – 2/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Accountable for successful delivery of the MES Program, including planning, governance and overall quality of deliverables. Responsible for coordinating interdependencies between MES work streams, while driving contribution of 5 direct reports, and 60+ other program contributors. Main activities include:
• Define, track milestones and timeline together with other groups within the Spring program and report performance to Senior Management
• Establish Program Budget and implement tools to ensure Cost Control for the overall program
• Ensure program issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked while communicating them appropriately
• Organize and present regular Program updates to the steering committee and/or management
• Ensure that MES<>SAP interfaces meet business requirements and fully support the company objective of having harmonized MES functions and standard End to End business processes
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), SCRUM, Manufacturing execution system (MES), Gute Herstellungspraxis (GMP)
1/2016 – 8/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Joined as Project Manager for 3 Manufacturing Information Systems, promoted rapidly through a series of increasingly responsibilities to management positions based on strong reliability, engagement, and team Leadership performance. Managed 7 direct reports progressing 7 IT Manufacturing projects in parallel.
• Ensure re-hosting project activities are compliant with the Global IT standards and regulatory requirements including cGMP and CSV.
• Develop project core team, train, and retain high-quality employees
• Define trackers to measure program benefits and communicate progress to steering committee, management and other stakeholders
• Ensure systems are cutover on agreed dates (plant shutdowns) to avoid the plant paying a monthly high cost penalty to Novartis
• Lead a Task Force aiming at increasing site production performance, with a daily reporting to the Site Leadership Team
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), Enterprise project management (EPM), Computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM), Gute Herstellungspraxis (GMP)
6/2015 – 12/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Lead the integration of GxP systems used by the site (previously Novartis) to Lilly network in partnership with functional areas. Collaborate effectively with Global R&D, Global IT, Quality Systems and the R&D Site Leadership team to deliver integrated technology solutions. Act as CSV manager and expert for the site.
• Educate customers on their new environment and provide customized solutions for complying with new company standards.
• Align and coordinate with Quality and the System Owners for Computerized Systems Validations (CSV) and manage the site Validation Master Plan.
• Serve as a key account manager and contact for various functional areas, working with the business to identify and capture new opportunities, improve processes and optimize the value IT can provide
• Facilitate a collaborative approach that is aligned with Global IT and includes internal & external IT Service Providers
Enterprise project management (EPM), Business Analyse, Gute Laborpraxis (GLP)
Scrum Master Certificate
Master Degree of Bioinformatics
Excellent team leader
Available within a month