Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
6/2020 – 2/2021Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
I was contracted to Conduct user research, Create UX prototype (desktop/mobile) & UI design system, Coordination of developers (Project Management).
SaaS functionality: Schedule, Course constructor, CRM, Media library, Website constructor, Statistics, Video streaming, Marketing tools, Payment processing and Education chat.
Art direction, Interactive design, Product Owner, Produktdesign, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), User Experience (UX)
12/2018 – 5/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
UI/UX Design Team Lead, Project Manager IT/Digital - PMI / AGILE (Scrum, Kanban)
Job responsibilities as Team Lead:
- Management and development of design team.
- Supporting of team self-learning.
- Distribution of orders between designers.
- Filling of backlogs.
- UX concepts (wireframe prototyping).
- Facilitation of design sprints.
- Evaluation and prioritization of features based on the business value.
- Analysis of UX research results. Proposals for UX/UI improvement.
- Maintaining of design systems, pattern library & corporate knowledge base.
- Trends watching.
-Calculation of project cost and terms.
Art direction, Product Owner, Produktdesign, Projektleitung / Teamleitung, User Experience (UX)
9/2012 – 11/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- If the product already exists - identification of problems (complex analytics of all metrics & usability).
- Market & Competitor Research (direct, secondary and indirect competition).
- Gathering of user or stakeholder needs (create a pool of optimal respondents for research and interviews), JTBD analytics.
- Creation of personas, user stories & job stories.
- UX Concept creation (user flow & wireframe prototyping).
- UX Concept testing (interview, A/B testing)
- Development of UI design concept.
- Creation of Design System and UI Kit.
UI Concept testing (interview, A/B testing)
Collaboration with developers. Final test. Deploy.
Produktdesign, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), User Experience (UX)
10/1999 – 5/2005Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
found in reference description 2
[...] specialized in IT solutions and Internet marketing for the tourism industry.
Our main product was [...] - Solution to automatically manage online marketing campaigns with live pricing.
Our clients were companies such as Expedia, TUI, Thomas Cook, Hotels.com and many others. Ultimately, the company was sold to a larger player of the market [...], and then to [...].
Product Owner, Projektmanagement (IT)
- User Centered Design Thinking & Problem-Solving (15+ years of experience).
- Combination of Data-Driven & Design-Driven Methodology.
- Performance optimization of team.
- I am a good hub between management, CTO, Heads of UX / UI, marketing department and recruitment. Because I know the processes of each department from my own experience.
* My core specialization
UX Concept & Prototyping * (10+ years): Creation of personas, user flows, user & job stories; Creation of UX mockups; Wireframe & interactive prototyping (Figma, JustinMind, ProtoPie)
UI Design / Desktop & Mobile / DesignOps * (9 years): Design of mobile applications and SaaS web sites; Design Systems and UI Kits, Design Patterns (Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Zeroheight for design system documentation)
Team building & leadership / Product Owner * (10+ years): Creation & Maintaining of Corporate Knowledge Base (including Best Practices Library & Figma Playbook); Testing & Onboarding of new Team Members.
Digital Project Management / Business Analyst * (10+ years): Maintenance and prioritization of the product and sprint backlog; Optimisation of project workflow; Translating user stories to requirements for developers; Project planning and cost overview; Managing project reports and monitoring key figures (JIRA, Confluence, Scrum, Kanban, PMI, Waterfall)
UX Research (6 years): Market & Competitor Research; Requirements engineering / Collection actionable metrics; User stories mapping; JTBD matrix analytics; A/B testing (Google Forms, Typeform, Maze.design, OptimalWorkshop, UsabilityHub)
UX/Web Analytics & Usability testing (5 years): Eye-tracking; Heatmaps; Click Test; Validate the real prototype; Conversion tracking; Collect feedback (HotJar, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, VisualEyes, Firebase Analytics, Amplitude)
Marketing (10+ years): SEO/SEM, SMO/SMM, Inbound-Marketing (Google AdWords, FB ads)
Domain-Specific Knowledge: EdTech/E-learning, AR/VR, TravelTech, Healthcare, Real estate, E-commerce, Food Tech