Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Intel Mobile Communication, Munich
8/2010 – 10/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
1. FIELD TESTING of 3G MOBILE HANDSET PLATFORM :
The platforms latest baseband solution is taking the next step in bringing enhanced modem features such as HSDPA/HSUPA to the mass market. It expands the functionality from 2G/EDGE to 3G. The chip is designed for cellular phones and brings together a powerful rich multimedia features with dedicated interfaces for camera, display, USB, memory cards and the benefits of a 3G air interface. The device supports, together low-cost 2G/3G RF transceiver, the complete HSDPA and HSUPA modem functionality. The platform supports 3G voice & Video call, SMS, high speed uplink and downlink packet access features, Multicall features, as well as other features like CPC, Rx Diversity, DC-HSDPA.
• Conduct DG11 & KPI field trials on a platform featuring a R8 compliant dual mode protocol stack (supporting previous releases) on live networks.
• Performing Sanity, Feature, Performance, Release, Regression & CR verification testing.
• Efficient execution of test tasks, Record and report qualified test results as directed.
• Understand field issues and analyze logs to understand various protocol issues, support investigations into specific issues by reproduction with specific set of logs on request.
• Co-ordinate and communicate with back end team. Track and follow of field issues to get it resolved.
• Finding out testing specific routes wherever required.
Experienced in Telecom Testing,Field/Modem/Mobile Testing