* Improve Medical Affairs (MA) effectiveness and efficiency whilst working across therapeutic areas (TA) in close collaboration with the TA Heads and other CPO Functions.
* Develop and implement processes and systems for systematic MA strategy planning, tracking and reporting; provide regular training to associates.
* Coordinate the annual Medical Affairs plan, including early Medical launch preparation, in alignment with New Product Planning (NPP), Integrated Product Strategy (IPS), Integrated Launch Readiness (iLR) and Brand Reviews.
* Identify gaps in MA operational performance and drives the development of solutions to enhance effectiveness and efficiency, including resource allocation.
* Improve current systems to provide timely and relevant medical/scientific insights.
* Develop standardised processes/tools to enhance Medical and Science Liaison (MSL) performance and harmonise practices across TAs; provide training and updates on these processes/tools.
* Analyse MSL activity data from internal systems, and provide monthly reports.
* Responsible for compliance
* German mothertongue or French and English.
* Minimum 2 years in Pharmaceutical industry working in Medical Affairs strategic operations or a Commercial function.
Successful experience as MSL is a plus.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.