The successful incumbent will be running technical Cisco components, looking after customers on site and contributing significantly to their satisfaction. Whether it's incident of change management, configuration or release management - you're there to get everything done with your know-how!
Key responsibilities will include:
* Supporting their Cisco VoIP customers for a stable operation
* Fixing problems with Cisco Core System CUCM, Cisco UCCX Contact Center, Cisco Unity Voice Mail, Cisco Analogue Gateway, Cisco PTSN Gateways or Nevotek
* Support 1st & 2nd level support
* Working on & cleaning up Cisco VoIP infrastructures
* Assisting with migration projects
The successful incumbent will possess:
* Know-how in overall ICT solutions as well as in architectures and products from Cisco Collaboration
* Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC)
* Several years of professional experience with UCC customer projects (design, implementation as well as conceptual and analytical interpretation)
* Knowledge of SIP, RTP, H.323, MGCP and other protocols
* Very good German & English language skills
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.