For our client, a global Telecommunications company we are looking for a ADAS Platform Customer Support Consultant on a freelance basis (f/m)
Project duration: ASAP start - June 2019
Location: Munich (some remote available)
Languages: English and German will be needed for client discussions
Responsible for Managing two Production Environments .
Scope of responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Build and Release process for different development and non-production system environments.
- Responsible for providing support to Intel Customer by responding to Customer requests or Incidents.
- User Management (Creation of New Users, Password reset)
- Working with Active Directory, VAS and Ensuring access to customers is managed
- Responsible for resolving customer issues related to the ADAS Platform: Platform has the following components that would require support as needed: Elastic Search, Kibana and Log Stash.
- Cloudera System support and maintenance as required
- Kubernetes and Docker support
- Support for Ingestion pipeline and operation
- System Monitoring and fixing
- Linux experience is a must have
- Experience in most of ADAS Platform, Elastic Search, Kibana and Log Stash, Cloudera, Kubernetes is very welcome.
- Active Directory and VAS (as a user)
- Fluent written and spoken in English, German nice to have
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated CV, availability and your salary expectations.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.