* Prior experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing plant including class 2b/class 3 medical devices
* 5+ years of practice in a Quality Assurance position or in close collaboration with Quality Assurance as well as in Customer Service and Supply Chain including order, picking, shipping and transportation processes
* Awareness of GMP and GDP and good command of ERP, M3 is advantageous
* Background in Master Data Management coupled with solid analytical and project management skills
* Languages: fluent French and English both written and spoken
* Defining and implementing processes for quality activities using M3 in the manufacturing sites' scope
* Managing the quality on the MFG plants including special cases such as shipping under quarantine, triangular flow, etc.
* Supervising GxP master data approval as well as GxP batch data information containing batch number, expiry data, etc.
* Reviewing and updating the quality of existing master and transactional data
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »